We are looking for a dynamic professional to be our first point of contact with our customers. The role is a a fixed term contract for maternity cover. Clearview are an expanding company, with a friendly environment and the role will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to grow.
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence
- Work within the guidelines of the warranty provider and Clearview’s standards
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on Clearview’s computer systems.
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes
- Take ownership of queries, resolving routine non-complex issues yourself and escalating more complex issues to the Commercial Manager.
- Create and issue work instructions to ensure the Maintenance Operative diaries are fully utilised, with consideration to geographical benefits and restrictions
- Liaise with the Maintenance Operative, Sub-Contractors & Material Suppliers; Monitor the progress of works and customer satisfaction and feedback on completion
- Produce and maintain plot files,
- Health and Safety – Organise the annual PAT testing of the technicians electrical equipment
- Ensure familiarity with Clearview Homes’ Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.