We make buying your Clearview home as smooth as possible. Our experienced sales department will assist you through from your initial enquiry for one of our developments until you take possession of your property.
The reservation procedure is as follows:
- Identify the property you are interested in.
- Supply information regarding your proposed financial arrangements. We will also be able to supply independent financial advice prior to reservation so that you are comfortable with your financial position before you commit to the sale.
- Supply details of any selling agent and details of the related sale.
- Supply appointed solicitor details.
- A non refundable reservation deposit will be required (depending on the development the amount may vary)
- A signed copy of the reservation form, this will be the point that the property will be taken off the market.
- Contracts will be sent to the solicitors with a contractual exchange usually required within 28 days. At this point a further 10% deposit is required.
- Exchange of contracts, legally binding between both parties.
- A pre handover familiarisation meeting at the property will then take place with the client and the site manager / sales adviser, usually after exchange of contracts. (Approximately a week before expected completion).
- At this meeting the sales adviser will demonstrate each of the appliances and run through all details of the property and make the client aware of location of all service meters.
- A property checklist will also be completed on the property.
- Handover takes place on the day of completion, immediately after legal completion has taken place, we will contact you regarding a convenient appointment to handover the keys to the property.
- At this point the meter readings will be taken and Clearview Homes will notify all the relevant companies.
- As well as presenting you with the keys to the property a handover pack containing all the relevant warranties and information for the property will be issued.